Event Date: Friday, November 11, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Location: Jerome Home / Arbor Rose 975 Corbin Ave New Britain, CT 06052
Contact: Leaja Johnson, Community Outreach Assistant, Hartford HealthCare Senior Services, 860-406-6864
- Starting the event with Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC/New Britain Color Guard) presenting the flags (10 a.m.).
- Troops will march to the front of the dining room.
- National Anthem and Pledge of Alliance.
- A reading of each veteran resident’s name and the military group they served.
- Distribution of a certificate of honor from the American Legion, military challenge coin, a tri-color five-point star ribbon and an American flag the veterans.
- The Missing Man Ceremony, followed by the Moment of Silence on the 11th hour.
- The Color Guard Troop will lower the colors and march out to conclude the event (11:30 a.m.).
- A violinist will be in attendance throughout the service.
- Photos will be released on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Jerome.Home.
Jerome Home, affiliated with Hartford HealthCare Senior Services, is located at 975 Corbin Ave. in New Britain. Jerome Home offers skilled nursing, inpatient/outpatient rehabilitation, residential care, memory care and assisted living. Arbor Rose, located on the Jerome Home campus, offers independent and assisted living with memory care. For more information about Arbor Rose and Jerome Home, visit www.jeromehome.org.