On Thursday, November 18th at 1:30-2:30 p.m. CALA member Arbor Rose at Jerome Home will hold a groundbreaking for their new state-of-the-art facility that includes a 19,000 square foot expansion to the assisted living community.
Highlights for this groundbreaking shall include:
- Arrival (1:30 p.m.).
- Starting the event with a few words from John Manning (1:45 p.m.)
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Mask are recommended.
- Concluding the ceremony with a photo opportunity (2:00 p.m.).
- Photos will be released on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JeromeHome.
The expansion includes:
- 20 new units/apartments for memory care.
- Wellness Center providing an enhanced level of care for those requiring short term rehab and outpatient services, and a community offering a fitness program (GoodLife Fitness).
- Will offer residents with Alzheimer’s or related dementia a safe, secure home-like environment.
- Assistance with activities of daily living.
- Nursing and recreational staff that will provide individualized care.
Come on out to celebrate this new addition and to network with friends!
Jerome Home, affiliated with Hartford HealthCare Senior Services, is located at 975 Corbin Ave. in New Britain. Jerome Home offers skilled nursing, inpatient/outpatient rehabilitation, residential care, memory care and assisted living. Arbor Rose, located on the Jerome Home campus, offers independent and assisted living with memory care. For more information about Arbor Rose and Jerome Home, visit www.jeromehome.org
Contact: Leaja Johnson, Community Outreach Assistant, Hartford HealthCare Senior services, 860.406.6864.