At Brightview Senior Living, we believe in creating Vibrant Living experiences for residents by embracing a genuine commitment to STARS – our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success. We are currently in need of a Registered Nurse- RN Designee to provide exceptional care for our residents. The primary job function of the RN Designee is assisting the Resident Services Director with the responsibility for the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of resident care services at the community.
If you embrace Brightview’s STARS core values, we want to hear from you! As a Registered Nurse in Assisted Living, you will:
- Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in medication room and assisting the residents with self-administration of their medication.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living •Maintain positive relations with residents, families and physicians.
- Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services Director.
- Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services plans.
- Assist in the training of assisted living staff and participates in orientation of new staff.
- Attend and participates in scheduled in-service programs, training programs and staff meetings.
- Assist with scheduling and staffing of Resident Assistants as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
In order to qualify, you must have a current state license as a Registered Nurse and a minimum of two years clinical experience in assisted living, hospice, home health, or community health program environment. The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work various schedules and shifts as needed and demonstrate an interest in working with a senior population.
“Vibrant People Creating Vibrant Communities”
Position Summary: The Wellness Nurse is responsible for monitoring the health and well being of the residents. Provides leadership, support and assistance with resident care and services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring the well- being of residents, assisting in training, monitoring medication management, communicating with residents and families, coordinating support services, and maintaining clinical quality assurance in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations and Brightview’s mission, policies, procedures and standards.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and/or smell. An individual must have the reading ability at the level to comprehend care notes. An individual in this position will be required to lift, carry, push, or pull weight up to 50 lbs. Intermittent physical activity includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use proper body mechanics to assist residents in their daily living.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed to minimal to moderate noise. The associate will be exposed to blood and/or body fluids. The associate may encounter traumatic situations, such as having to care for mentally ill residents and contact with deceased residents.
Regional HR Business Partner
218 North Charles Street, Suite 220
Baltimore, Maryland 21201