Benefits of Membership
- Effective and timely Connecticut-specific public policy advocacy
- Education opportunities designed for senior housing and service providers to enhance the lives of those they serve
- Four annual awards events which celebrate and spotlight both member and resident accomplishment
- Industry specific programming which fosters innovation and service excellence
- Peer-based committees and proactive quality initiatives that promote and support best practices
- Innovative and unique efforts to create public awareness of Assisted Living as a senior housing and service option
- The 34th state affiliate of Argentum – the leading national trade association serving companies that own, operate, and support professionally managed senior living communities in the United States
- An abiding commitment to providing the highest level of member value
Get the latest news on legislation that impacts our industry at both the state and national level.
Receive information updates and keep informed about every aspect of the Assisted Living industry in the state. Access seminars on a variety of educational and pertinent topics.
Quarterly newsletter with current information on the state of the industry.
Impact the evolution of the state industry by becoming part of the state network.
Become a Member
To join CALA, contact Chris Carter:
Connecticut Assisted Living Association, Inc.
100 Halls Road, PO Box 483, Old Lyme, CT 06371
Phone: 860 434 5760
Fax: 860 434 5790