One MacDonough Place, an assisted living community located in Middletown, CT, is seeking an experienced Marketing Director. As a non-profit provider that is part of the Middlesex Health System, we are committed to ensuring our residents receive quality care and services. We’re looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and driven Marketing Director with proven sales experience in senior living to help our community grow! Are you passionate about working with seniors and enjoy building relationships with prospective residents, families and members of the community? Then, we would love to talk with you about the opportunities at One MacDonough Place.
- Be highly responsible individual capable of working independently with well-developed organizational abilities.
- An effective communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Possess a strong customer service approach and sales oriented personality.
- Have the ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced, healthcare environment and interface with a variety of healthcare professionals.
- Be empathetic and adept in dealing with geriatric population and families in crisis.
- Requires the ability to expedite the assessment and move-in process in an assertive manner consistent with One MacDonough’s mission and philosophy.
- Possess the ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family members, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Be sensitive to the needs of older adults and disabled individuals.
- Is aware of and knowledgeable in the role of the marketing the company, the community and its services to all customers, vendors, referral sources and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately complete and disseminate move in paper flow and perform record keeping and documentation as necessary. Must have good computer skills.
- Utilize the monthly marketing budget most effectively by analyzing reports from vendors.
- Keep One MacDonough Place website updated through appropriate channels as well maintain OMPs presence in social media.
- Minimum of three years healthcare marketing experience, particularly in assisted living.
- Minimum of BA degree in business management, marketing and/or public relations preferred, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in sales and marketing.
- Have at least 2 years experience in assisted living/senior living or similar environment.
- Must possess strong computer literacy.
This position is a full time, 40 hour work week. Full Health benefits offered. Bonus Incentives offered.