Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood at Danbury, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated Director of Nursing to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Danbury is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, salary opportunity as Director of Nursing (Resident Services Director/SALSA).
APPLY NOW at www.maplewoodseniorliving.com/careers or visit us at Maplewood at Danbury, 22 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT 06810
Maplewood Senior Living offers paid training, bonus & incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401K plan.
Working hand in hand with our Executive Director and community leadership team, the Director of Nursing (SALSA/Resident Services Director) helps to make a sincere difference in the lives of our residents, family members, and associates by overseeing the day to day care.
· Administration of nursing services
· Plan, coordinate and direct care to residents
· Interpret policy and regulations to ensure compliance
· Oversee medication delivery system
· Supervise nurses and certified nursing assistants
· Provide oversight of all care provided to residents
· Complete assessments of residents
· Participate in sales and marketing process
· Ensure associate training compliance
· Support residents and families as needed
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience, and knowledge of aging and disability issues
· Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut, with a minimum one year experience in assisted living or home care
· A minimum of 3-5 years management experience
· Experience and passion in working with seniors in a long term care or home-based care setting
· Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
· In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.